I entered a contest where I can WIN the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge (and I have been REALLY wanting that cart!).
In order for me to win, I need to get the most votes on KarelJ's site.
The challenge was to create a Christmas card, layout, etc. We were not able to use the colors red or green. We also had to include a metallic element (I used silver brads).
Here's my card:
Here's how to vote:
Go to KarelJ's site. On the sidebar, all of the entries are listed. Mine is called "Ice Skating Card." Please vote for me. Thank you so much!
Inside of the card:
Here's the challenges it covers:
1. KarelJ's - Christmas, no red or green, metallic element (brads)
2. Charisma Cards - anything goes
3. Pink elephant - your favorite color combo (purple is my favorite color and I love the way it looks with baby blue)
4. Stamp Something - more than 3 embellishments
5. In the cottage studio - pastels
6. The Crafty Pad - buttons (on the inside of the card)
7. Use it - nature, polka dots (on the buttons), your favorite embellishment (I love bling and brads), send to someone special (will do - at Christmas time!)
8. Pile it on - at least 4 buttons (I may have cheated by putting them inside, but they didn't work on the front), more than one challenge
Thanks for looking! Please remember to vote for my "Ice Skating Card" on the sidebar of KarelJ's site so that I can win a Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge.