Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Please vote for me! Help me win a Cricut Cartridge...

I entered a contest where I can WIN the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge (and I have been REALLY wanting that cart!).

In order for me to win, I need to get the most votes on KarelJ's site.

The challenge was to create a Christmas card, layout, etc. We were not able to use the colors red or green. We also had to include a metallic element (I used silver brads).

Here's my card:


Here's how to vote:
Go to KarelJ's site. On the sidebar, all of the entries are listed. Mine is called "Ice Skating Card." Please vote for me. Thank you so much!

Inside of the card:

Here's the challenges it covers:
1. KarelJ's - Christmas, no red or green, metallic element (brads)
2. Charisma Cards - anything goes
3. Pink elephant - your favorite color combo (purple is my favorite color and I love the way it looks with baby blue)
4. Stamp Something - more than 3 embellishments
5. In the cottage studio - pastels
6. The Crafty Pad - buttons (on the inside of the card)
7. Use it - nature, polka dots (on the buttons), your favorite embellishment (I love bling and brads), send to someone special (will do - at Christmas time!)
8. Pile it on - at least 4 buttons (I may have cheated by putting them inside, but they didn't work on the front), more than one challenge


Thanks for looking! Please remember to vote for my "Ice Skating Card" on the sidebar of KarelJ's site so that I can win a Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge.

~Lauren

22 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Your card is just adorable. Love the way Tilda's hand extends out of the card. Good luck with the contest....

eiyiyi said...

I love this card. Hope you win. I'm off to vote now.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how cute! I love it! Best of luck!!
hugs
Sharon

Etha said...

Oh goodness, you are a challenge hound :) amazing how you could cover them all in this cute card!!
I'll go over and vote for you, I do want that mickey cart myself LOL
thanks for playing in our rumble!

Heather said...

What a pretty card! I hope you win the cartridge!

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card,hope you get to win, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Lisa L. said...

What a pretty and intricate card. So much lovely detail. Thanks for playing along at the cottage studio!

Sally said...

Lovely card. I hope you win. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma

cabio's craft corner said...

This card is so cool!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

What a cute card! I hope you win the cartridge. You got my vote good luck!
Hugs
Nancy

Unknown said...

what an adorable card, amazing how many challenges you can cover with one card!!!
thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
♥rae

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours you have chosen. :) Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Pad challenge...good luck in the contest for the cartridge. :)

xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad

Lynn said...

Super cute card! Love the papers and the wonderful embellishments you've used! Thanks for playing along on the Stamp Something Challenge. :-)

cabio's craft corner said...

this is so pretty. Love the background and the beautiful design of your card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Erin... said...

Adorable card! Love the scene you created! Good luck in the contest! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!!!

Kay said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the inside, too! Great job! ♥♥ Kay

Anne said...

your card is lovely, well done.
Good luck in the contest, I've added my vote for you
Anne x

Vivi Casale said...

Oh Lauren, I cannot imagine to make a christmas card and not use red & green colors.. but your card turned out so beautiful!! You did an awesome job! Congrats! and I'm going to vote for you!!
Hugs
Vivi

Vickilyn said...

Adorable card!! I hope you win!

Thanks for joining us at PILE IT ON!!

~Vicki
Owner

rozzyb said...

Thank you so much for entering this week’s Crafty Pad Challenge with such a wonderful card
Wishing you good luck & with your other challenges this week.... hope you win the Cricut too :)
Hugs Rozzy and The Crafty Pad Team xx

LORi said...

Super Sweet and oh so cute!!!

Thanks for sharing with The Pink Elephant this week!!!

Anonymous said...

lauren,
that is gorgeous! but winter, really? I don't even want to think about it... LOL!!!

Thanks for Playing with us!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!