Monday, August 17, 2009
Cherry Tilda card for a friend
I made this card for a friend of mine. I hope she likes it! I just got Cherry Tilda from Magnolia-licious, so I was dying to use her! I got the cherry stamp from Studio G and the cherry ribbon from the dollar bin at Michael's. I got the cherry die cuts from someone on the Cricut messageboard - I think they are from the Hello KItty Font.
I used the Martha Steward Lace Heart punch, stickles on the cherries inside the card, and rhinestones on the front.
Here are the challenges it fulfills:
1. Just Magnolia - friendship
2. Sketch Saturday - sketch
3. ABC Challenge - A is for Anything Goes
4. Secret Crafters - fancy corners (inside card)
5. Stamp something - summer vacation (cherries always make me think of summer!)
6. Pollycraft - favorite things (I love cherries!)
7. Cupcake Craft Challenge - something sweet