Monday, August 24, 2009

I've been a bad girl...

I went to A.C. Moore yesterday because they are having a big sale on Cricut cartridges ($39.99!!!!), so I bought Sweethearts and Winter Woodland. I also have a raincheck for Everyday Paper Dolls. They had sold out of it within a few hours! So now that I've spent a bunch of hard earned money, I need to get crafting!

*****NOTE: I am back to work as of today. I work from home during the summer, as I am in the education field and school's out. (I am not a teacher, I am a yearbook sales associate). So as of today, I will not be on the Cricut MB or my blog as much. I will craft as much as my busy work schedule allows. I apologize in advance if I go AWOL from time to time.

~Lauren

2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

I'll miss seeing your posts every day! Drop me an email once in a while so we can stay in touch. Rats, don't you hate it when work gets in the way of all our glorious crafting! hugs, eileen

brenda said...

Hi Lauren

Whose the lucky one, not only new cartridges but ones we don't have here in the UK yet.

B x