Monday, November 30, 2009
Finally, a card!
I finally made a card today! YAY!
This weekend, I received my Christmas stamps that I pre-ordered from Magnolia-licious and I couldn't wait to ink them up!
Stamps: Magnolia - Santa's Helper Edwin, Sled, Trees, and Holly Post
Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Solid Cardstock: The Paper Co
Misc: Red & Green Stickles, Silver metallic Ribbon by Offray, EK Success Snowflake Edge Punch, Snowflake Brads, sharpie markers, and buttons from my stash.
1. Just Magnolia - sketch
2. HFOS - no plain Jane ribbon
3. Simple doodle - metal
4. Sophisticat - snowflakes and sparkle
5. Little Red Wagon - buttons
6. Charisma Cards - xmas
7. Crazy 4 Challenges - punch happy
8. Cute Card Thursday - card for a young boy
9. Allsorts - buttons
10. Sparkle Creations - xmas
11. Secret Crafter - xmas trees
12. Colour Create - red, green, & white
13. Rosie & Dee's - red, green, and bling
14. Magnolia Down Under - xmas card or decoration
15. 365 Cards - red & green
16. La La Land - 3 patterned papers, 2 colors of cardstock, 1 embellishment
17. Everybody Art - xmas
18. Kaboodle Doodle - snowflakes
19. Paper Cutz - anything goes
20. Cupcake Craft Challenges - red & green
21. The Pink Elephant - use your favorite coloring medium
22. Saturday Spotlight - use an image with a hat on
23. 2 Red Bananas - xmas
24. Stamp with fun - xmas
25. Cookin it up with Katie - red, brad, 3 of something
26. Treehouse - red, green, white, black
27. Stamp TV - red, green, gold (Edwin's buckles & buttons)
28. Ildi Co's - xmas song (Santa Clause is coming to town)
29. Pollycraft - xmas
WHEW! That's a record for me! WOO HOO!