Here's two photos I found in my high school photo album. The first one is Catorce and me, the second photo is me holding one of her babies.
I needed to make an Easter card for my Mom. I used this sketch from Friday Sketchers.
Paper: Making Memories, The Paper Co
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda as Shepherd, Tilda w/ lamb, (Thanks RUBY for the stamped images!) Studio G sentiments
Misc: CM Corner Rounder, Ribbon from stash, MS Adhesive Pearls (Thanks Jacque!), Buttons from stash, Bic Mark it Markers
1. Pile it On - animal-riffic
2. Friday Sketchers - sketch
3. C.R.A.F.T. - purple & turquoise
4. Crafty Creations - anything goes
5. Cute Card Thursday - Easter theme