Sorry for my lack of posts! I needed a little rest after finishing my pre-wedding album. I will start my wedding album soon, but I am still trying to figure out which pictures to order. I have 3000 to choose from!
I never got around to scrapbooking my graduation from Temple University in 2007, so here it is.
Photos (sorry they are hard to see): My favorite is the bottom photo - the red and white chairs that the graduates sat in made the Temple T!
Supplies: MS Polka Dot Paper, Stemma Graduation Paper, The Paper Co Colored Cardstock, Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls, Wild Card, and Designer Calendar, Hand cut Temple T (I printed out the logo on white cardstock and cut it out), Nesties Circles, Recollections Rhinestone swirls, faux stitching with Bic Marker
1. Stuck on you sketches - sketch
2. Pile it on - spring (I hope this counts, graduations always happen in the spring)
3. ABC - Sparkle
4. KL Stampin N Scrappin - Bling It On
5. Your Next Stamp - Stitching
6. Crafty Pad - Stitching
7. Allsorts - In Stitches
8. Sweet Stampin - In Stitches
9. Pennys - Open week
10. Creative Belli - Die Cut Shapes
11. Stamping Vacation Pick 3 - Faux stitching, Die Cut machine, black, white, and one color