It's that time again! On the 25th of each month, there is a Christmas card blog hop for the Magnolia-licious yahoo group. It's great because I will have plenty of Christmas cards ready for this year!
I used Wilma from the brand new Raising the Ceiling 2010 Collection. I get all of my stamps from Magnolia-licious.
If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, please click HERE.
If you came here from Kathy's blog, you're on the right track.
The next stop on the hop is Leoni's Blog.
Here's my card:
This is the stamp I use on the back of all my cards:
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda w/ hood, Trees, Winter Background, Noel, and Snowman
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Misc: Prima Poinsettias, Bic Mark it Markers, MS Leaf Punch, White Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Adhesive Rhinestones,
1. Winter Wonderland - anything Christmas
2. Magnolia Stamp Lovers - create a scene
3. Magnolia Down Under - masking
4. Simon Says Stamp - things with wings (snowman)
5. Susie & Vickie's - Joy, Peace, Noel (inside)
6. Sketch Saturday - sketch
7. ABC Christmas - I is for Ice
8. Just Magnolia - anything goes
9. Cupcake Craft - mostly red & white
10. 365 Cards - decorate the front, inside, and back
11. Rosie & Dee's - red & white