Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bathroom Renovation

My husband and I renovated the bathroom this weekend. Here are some pics.

When we moved in (2008) the walls and radiator cover were pale yellow. The room was so bland, but it took us two years to get around to painting.

We bought a new shower curtain, light fixture,  curtains, rugs, towel bar, toilet paper holder, shower rod, trash can, toothbrush holder, and soap dispenser.  I also got an adorable "relax" sign from Marshalls.

We have a beach theme, with photos and souvenirs from our trips to St Thomas, St John, and Hawaii.  

I've been doing some crafting, but I can't show any of it to you yet.  Please stop by on Tuesday 5/25 for my first DT project for Tuesday Throwdown.  Can't wait!!!!!






1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful job and you used all my favorite colors. hugs, eileen