Thursday, May 6, 2010

Getting Ready - Wedding Spread

I really liked the sketch at Stuck on you Sketches this week.

I finally ordered my wedding prints and am starting my wedding album.  We all got ready together at my parents house.  We each had a "station" in the dining room where we could do our make-up.  If you look at the bottom center pic, I am using aerosol hairspray to "set" our make-up.  It works so well!








Details: Paper by Colorbok & Moxie, Cricut Forever Young (cut by MaureenSala of the Cricut MB), Cricut Lyrical Letters, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Linen, White Gelly Roll Pen, Purple Sharpie

5 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. You are really moving on your scrapbooking! Way to go Lauren. Beautiful job.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week at SOUS. Maybe we can inspire you to get your album done!

moknowsall said...

Great ideas with the cuts. I really like how the pages turned out. I am getting in a rut and needs some ideas like this. fantastic job. Thanks for sharing the end project with me.

Maureen Sala

Anonymous said...

Hey! So I was thinking of you the other day and that you were going to start your wedding pix...so I decided that I would try and have an album done for my 10 year anniversary (ok, I have a little more then 2 years to do it! LOL!)
The papers are so fun so the embellies and pix! Great job!

Nanne said...

That is so cute and so much fun.. Great colors and love your take on this weeks two pager..
Hugs
Nanné