It's that time again! On the 25th of each month, there is a Christmas card blog hop for the Magnolia-licious yahoo group. It's great because I will have plenty of Christmas cards ready for this year!
I used Tilda & Edwin under the mistletoe and the winter trees. I get all of my stamps from Magnolia-licious.
If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, please click HERE.
If you came here from Kerry's blog, you're on the right track.
The next stop on the hop is Leoni's Blog.
I did a TON of paper piecing on this card. Tilda's whole outfit and all of the trees and background are made out of patterned paper by Me & My Big Ideas.
Patterned Paper - Me & My big Ideas
Stamps - Magnolia Tilda, Edwin, Trees, and Bench, sentiment by Studio G
Misc - Snow Tex Textured White Paint, Silver Snowflake Brads, White Snowflakes, Bic Mark it Markers,
1. ABC Christmas - K is for kissing
2. Susis & Vickie's - anything Christmas
3. CSAYL - paper piecing
4. Sew Many Challenges - anything goes
5. Stamp Something - 2 of something
6. Crafty Calendar - the great outdoors
7. Meljen's Designs - seeing spots