Sunday, November 7, 2010

Before the Ceremony

I've finished my 1st wedding scrapbook (the ceremony).  I am going to do a separate book for the reception.  I am going to take a break from wedding stuff to concentrate on Christmas projects and gifts. 

Over the next few days, I will post the rest of the layouts from this album.

These pages go after my "getting ready" pages and before the actual ceremony starts. 


The left page shows photos from Immaculate Heart of Mary church in Philadelphia PA, where I got married.  It is a gorgeous (and huge!) church, and I am glad that the photographer took these photos. 

Fun fact: my husband and I go WAY back!  We were members of the same church and when we got our baptismal records from IHM we realized that we were both baptised on the SAME DAY!  (We were born 10 days apart).  Isn't that crazy?  We met in elementary school and started dating the summer after high school. 

I love the photos on this page, especially the one of me & the girls at the top.  I used Photoshop to "selectively color" the flowers and stained glass windows. 

Details:
Paper - Paper Pizazz, DCWV
Misc: K&Co Embellishment Stickers, Jolees Embellishments, K&Co Journaling block, Cricut & Gypsy - Plantin Schoolbook Cart,

1 comment:

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats on finishing your wedding scrapbook! Beautiful photos and colors on your layouts!