Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just Married

A few more layouts:


After our procession down the aisle, we had a minute alone in the back of the church.  I love these pics! 

We were joined by the bridal party a minute later, and they all hugged us.  We formed a receiving line and all of our guests came down the line.

After the receiving line, everyone waited outside. 

My younger cousins handed out bubbles to all of the guests.  As Mike and I came out, everyone blew bubbles.  It was SO pretty! 

More pictures outside the church. 

Details:
Paper by Miss Elizabeth, Me & My Big Ideas
Misc: Precious Moments stickers, K&Co Stickers, Cricut Gypsy Font, Cricut Lyrical Letters and Plantin Schoolbook, Cricut Wild Card, CM bubbles stickers, K&Co journaling blocks,

**The square "Love" was the front of a card - it was pink, but I used some Tim Holtz distress ink to make it purple.  The purple patterned hearts came from my "thank you" cards that I used for my bridal shower.

No comments: