Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Layouts & Christmas decorating

Sorry I haven't posted lately.  Things are always super hectic during the holidays.  Tuesday Throwdown is on Christmas break - we will be back January 4th! 

I am still trying to finish up the 8x8 album of the dogs for my mother in law.  These were some very quick and easy pages, but I thought I would share them anyway.

First page: 


A winter layout:



This layout applies to the winter theme at Lasting Memories Challenges.


I've been busy decorating, wrapping presents, etc... So I thought I would share some photos:

Rocky loves sitting in front of the tree.  Unfortunately, I can't get Daphne to sit next to him...

I always put out tons of family photos around the holidays. 




I've been collecting Precious Moments for YEARS!

More Precious Moments


The gifts are ALL wrapped!  Aren't the cat and dog bags cute?


A present from my girlfriend Shel.   Isn't it cute?

Merry Christmas everyone! 

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Lauren! Your home looks so festive and beautiful. I love the pics of all your pets. I had a hard time getting my guys to sit together in front of our tree as well!! I absolutely LOVE your winter layout!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your blog and your layout!

Pris said...

Wonderful layout! It is so cimple and crisp, yet really jumps out at you! Great work! Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories! Happy New Year!