Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #59

Happy Tuesday! This week at Tuesday Throwdown, our challenge is a "matching set."

I don't have a project to share today because I am having issues with my printer. My color print heads aren't working right and anything I print (in color) has lines and stripes through it. I consulted the sponsor and she would rather have me sit the challenge out than use an image from another company. 

Also, we are hosting a DT call at Tuesday Throwdown!  
DT Requirements:
You must have a blog.
Create a project every Tuesday using images from that week's sponsor.
Comment on entries ending in your assigned number.

If you're interested, please put create a project using this week's theme (matching set) and write DT after you name in the linky.  Deadline for entering is 6 pm on August 1st.  I will announce the new DT members on August 9th and they will join us for the first time on August 16th!  GOOD LUCK!


Photobucket

No comments: