Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stampin' Up Nature's Nest

I needed a birthday card for my Uncle. He has always had box turtles, so this turtle image was perfect for him.  I love the look of embossing several different pieces of paper together, so I used my Stampin' Up Square Lattice Embossing Folder for this.  I popped up the turtle and sentiment so that they would stand out.


Details:
Stampin' Up Nature's Nest
Sentiment from SU Plane & Simple
SU Word Window Punch
SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Brads

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pocono Pam said...

Love all of the embossing! Great card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This is nice. Is the turtle a stamp?
You cut the turtle out so wonderfully and the colors work wonderfully with this.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com