Sunday, September 23, 2018

LM 414 - Mixed Bag - Color Challenge

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "mixed bag."  This week, we have a mood board with a beautiful fall color challenge.


Last year, I came home one day to a baby squirrel on my porch.  He came right over to me and CLIMBED UP MY LEG!?!  For a couple days, I fed him peanut butter and bread from my hand.  He hung out beneath my BBQ grille.  

I called a local wildlife rescue and they told me to stop feeding him, put gloves on and place him in a tree.  That's what I did, and I never saw him again.  I had to create a layout with some of the adorable pictures of my little buddy.




Supplies:
Paper by Adorn It
Squirrel Scalloped Sticker Strip by October Afternoon
Squirrel Embellishments by Recollections, Carta Bella and Creative Memories
Thickers Letters

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Very cute photos of the squirrel, Lauren and great take on the Lasting Memories Color Challenge! :)

denise said...

I love your layout, the Colors and the Little Details! great!