Monday, September 3, 2018

September Stick it Down

Here's this months sketch for Stick it Down:




Our sponsor this month is Spiegelmom Scraps.  They are offering a lovely prize to one lucky random winner!  If you shop on their site, use the code SIDSMS for 20% off your order! 




When I saw the sketch, it took me a while to figure out which photo to use.  I ended up choosing photos from my trip to Ireland last year.

After our flights, layovers, renting a car, and checking into our hotel, we had traveled for the better past of a day.  Our first stop was Guinness storehouse in Dublin. After all that traveling, we really needed a beer!











Supplies:

Beer Paper by Moxxie
Patterned Paper by My Minds Eye
Yellow/Black October Afternoon Mini Market Letters
Thickers Corrugated Cardboard Letters
Rotary Date Stamp
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold, Black & Tea


No comments: