Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Disneyland 2018

I wanted to share a quick and easy layout that I created.  This was made with a kit from Paper Wizard.  This is not my design.  

In January, my annual sales meeting for my job was in Aneheim, California.  Our meetings were over early and we had the opportunity to go to Disneyland.  Of course, I jumped at the chance.  I had so much fun visiting the park with some of my co-workers.  












Supplies:
Page kit from Paper Wizard using Authentique's Pastime Collection
October Afternoon Letter Stickers


I am entering this layout into this month's challenge at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration.  Here's their inspiration image:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always lovely to see a double page layout!
You have done such a great job with the colours for this challenge. I adore all the travel / ticket elements you've used.
Thank you for joining us at CSI!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a great Disney layout! How clever is that road sign with the Mickey ears! So happy to have you playing at CSI!