Sunday, October 7, 2018

LM 416 - October Events - Thanksgiving

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is October Events.  This week, our challenge is to create a Thanksgiving layout.

If you're in the USA like me, you may be wondering why Thanksgiving is one of our "October Events."  In Canada, they celebrate Thanksgiving on the 2nd Monday of October.  I never knew that!

These photos are from Thanksgiving 2016.  My husband and I always host thanksgiving.  I didn't take many photos that year, so all 3 fit on this layout.




Supplies:
Carta Bella Fall Blessings Collection
Sharpie Fine Point Marker
Creative Memories Circle Cutter
Thickers Burlap Letters


I am entering this layout into the challenge at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration this month. I used textured paper, leaves, branches, acorns, fall themed elements, pumpkins, bird (owl)


3 comments:

Nina said...

The papers you have chosen are perfect for this case file! Love how your title looks like it is stitched:-)
Thank you for playing along with us at CSI:-)

Deanna said...

I love your mix of patterned papers and the banner at the top. Great REVEAL for the Lasting Memories Challenge! :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a perfect fall page! Love your banner at the top. So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!