Sunday, October 21, 2018

LM 418 - October Events - Halloween

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is October Events.  This week, our challenge is to create a Halloween layout.

I love Halloween.  It's 3 days after my birthday, so I often combine my birthday party with a Halloween party.  

I love anything vintage.  Last year, I decided to dress up as Vintage Barbie.  I had a dusty rose dress that was my Grandmother's from the 50's.  I had these awesome black & white shoes, a black belt and I have TONS of vintage jewelry.  I went to my local vintage store and found the fur wrap, lace gloves and black purse.  I printed out the Barbie logo, laminated it and placed it on the purse.  I did my hair and makeup in 50's styles too.

When I was getting ready to create this layout, the colors in the photos really didn't go with traditional Orange/Black Halloween colors.  I started digging through my stash and found the Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl Collection and it was PERFECT!







Supplies:
Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl Collection
Letters by Webster's Pages
Black Sharpie Fine Marker

1 comment:

Deanna said...

What a wonderful costume and perfect line to go with it! Great REVEAL for Lasting Memories! :)