Monday, October 8, 2018

October Stick it Down

Here's this month's double page sketch at Stick it Down


This month, Stick it Down is teaming up with White..with 1.  Their challenge is to use white with gray this month.  I rarely use white for my background color, and I don't particularly like gray for a scrapbook color, so this was WAY outside my comfort zone.  

I really struggled with figuring out which pictures to use for this.  While I was searching for gray papers (I don't have many!) my dolphin pictures popped into my head.  My husband and I swam with dolphins when we went to the Bahamas in May.  These are general photos of the dolphins.  I will need to scrap the photos of my husband and I soon.

I am not thrilled with how this page turned out.  It didn't photograph well, as the grays aren't quite so monochromatic in person.  I tend to make colorful layouts, so I am debating adding some more color to this layout.











Supplies:
Patterned Paper by CTMH
Gray pattern (backing the dolphin) by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee
Die Cut by The Cut Shoppe
Chipboard Letters by Pebbles
Dolphin Stickers by Creative Memories
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Black and White
My Huey's Ink Spray in Silver


No comments: