Sunday, February 3, 2019

LM 432 - Color Challenge - Black & White + Blue

This month at Lasting Memories, we are focusing on color. This week, our challenge is to use only black, white and blue on your layout.  

I am typically someone who likes a lot of color, so this month was a little tricky for me.  I started going through my photos and came across this one of my Mom and I at Mamma Mia.  She and I are members at the Walnut Street Theater in Philadelphia, so we see a lot of shows together.  

This photo was PERFECT for this challenge.  Mamma Mia takes place in Greece, so I always associate that with blue and white.  Also, check out out our outfits!  I am wearing a black and white floral dress, my Mom is wearing a black dress and carrying a blue purse!  

I've been hoarding this beautiful blue floral paper from the Crate Paper Willow Lane Collection and this was the perfect opportunity to use it.  I also did some mixed media on the background too.












Supplies:
Patterned Paper by Crate Paper Willow Lane Collection
White and black cardstock by CTMH
Stickers and chipboard by Crate Paper Willow Lane
Enamel Dots by Echo Park
Letter stickers by Thickers
Bow by Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lauren, your layout is gorgeous! That floral paper is perfect for your photo. Love it!

Deanna said...

Laura, beautiful floral cut work and love your embellishing! ~Deanna :)