Sunday, February 24, 2019

LM 435 - Color Challenge - Black & White + Lavender

This month at Lasting Memories, we are having color challenges.  This week, our challenge is to use black, white and lavender on your layout.

I struggled with this challenge a bit.  Purple is actually my favorite color, but I don't scrap with it often.  There aren't a ton of purple scrapbook collections.  I dug through my stash and found some gorgeous rose floral paper from the Prima Lavender Collection. 

I went through my photos and came across some from my annual formal dinner for work.  My dress was dark purple, though it looks black in a lot of the photos.  Mostly everyone else is wearing black.

















Supplies: 
Purple Floral Paper by Prima Lavender Collection
Black & White Paper patterned paper by CTMH
Banner Punch by American Crafts
Heart Enamel Dots by CTMH
Thicker Letter Stickers
Roller Date Stamp by American Crafts


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful scrapbook pages and photos looks like you had a brilliant time
Carol x