Friday, February 15, 2019

Sweet Summer

I've been trying to back some of my stash.  I have joined some facebook pages, such as Crafty Use it or Lose It and Bash Your Scrapbook Stash.  

I recently came across my scraps from the first Simple Stories collection I ever bought - Summer Fresh. I had 1 full 12x12 paper (which I used for the background) plus some border strips and project life cards. I used it to scrap this cute photo of my nephew.

I fussy cut some bugs from the Crate Paper Flourish Collection.  These bugs look exactly like the ones on his onesie!  I colored the pink bugs to make them red so that they matched this page. The last photo is what my cat, Oliver, was doing while I was fussy cutting the bugs. LOL











Supplies:
Simple Stories Summer Fresh - Paper, project life cards, border strips
Crate Paper Flourish - gold puffy hearts and word, bug paper (fussy cut)

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Cute photo and love the colourful B.paper and all the little bugs-beautiful cat we have two
Carol x