Sunday, May 5, 2019

LM 445 - Stamp Your Stash - Patterned Stamps

This month at Lasting Memories, we are stamping on our layouts.  This week, our challenge is to use patterned stamps on our layouts. I am REALLY loving using stamps on my layouts and need to continue to do it after this month's challenges are done!

My parents both turned 65 in the last few months.  In the beginning of December, we went out to dinner to celebrate my Dad's birthday.  This picture is of my parents, my husband and I.  The colors clashed with this collection that I wanted to use, so I made it black and white.  I rarely use black and white photos, but I LOVE how this layout turned out.  I need to do this more often!











Supplies:
Patterned Paper, die cut stars, tag - Jillybean Soup Cucumber Soup Collection 
Stampin Up Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Circle Stamps
Crate Paper Oasis Letter Stamps (for "Dad" stamped on the tag)
Stampin Up Black Ink
Thickers Letter Stickers

No comments: