Sunday, May 26, 2019

LM 447 - Stamp Your Stash - Stamp Free For All

This month at Lasting Memories, we are stamping on our layouts.  This week, our challenge is a free for all. I am REALLY loving using stamps on my layouts and need to continue to do it after this month's challenges are done!

I have yet another Christmas layout.  I am still scrapping last Christmas.  Plus, Christmas layouts are my absolute favorite thing to create.  I am working to bash some of my Christmas stash too.

I have a Stampin' Up stamp set with ugly sweaters and I had the perfect photos.  Every year, I host an ugly sweater party at the bar where I bartend.  This year was our 5th annual event.  

I stamped the sweaters on white cardstock and colored them in using my Stampin Up markers.  I decided to create a tree out of them and I am happy with how this layout turned out.





















Supplies:
The patterned paper is OLD.  I think it's a My Minds Eye collection, but the branding strips were already cut off
Pebbles Cozy & Bright Collection (sloth and deer)
Jolees Boutique Parcel Collection (Star, bow and holly)
Stampin Up Christmas Sweaters Stamps
Stampin Up Black Ink
Stampin Up Markers
Red glitter letters by Anna Griffin
Gold Glitter Letters by Me & My Big Ideas

No comments: