Sunday, May 12, 2019

LM 446 - Stamp Your Stash - Tiny Stamps

This month at Lasting Memories, we are using our stamps.  This week, our challenge is to use tiny stamps multiple times on your layout. 

I had this layout in my head since I saw this Hip Kit Club cut file.  My scrappy friend Ashley has been making some awesome shaker pockets on her layouts and I had to make one with this snow globe!

My BFF lives on the other side of the country in Los Angeles (I'm in Philly).  She comes home every Christmas and we spend as much time as possible together.  This photo was taken two days after Christmas.  We went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant and then took this photo outside with a lighted tree.











Supplies:
I used the December 2018 Kit from Hip Kit Club
Navy Patterned Paper, Letter stickers and ephemera by Hip Kit Club
Patterned Paper by Pinkfresh Studio
Cardstock by CTMH
Clear acetate by Stampin' Up
Snowflake Stamps by Stampin' Up
Ink Pads by Stampin' Up
Cut file by Hip Kit Club (one of the 12 days of Christmas freebies)


No comments: