I didn't have many pictures of the guys getting ready, as the photographer was at my house while the girls were getting ready. So I compiled the only 4 pictures I had into this layout.
As you may have noticed in my previous post, I am only using selected colors in my wedding scrapbook. I am using black, white, silver, and purple.
I wanted these two pages to be masculine, so I think I succeeded...
For the right page, I used the sketch at Stuck on You Sketches:
Patterned paper: DCWV, Paper Pizzazz, Me & My Big Ideas
Misc: Jolees Embellishments, Paisley Stickers from AC Moore (company unknown), Stampin Up ticket punch, White Gelly Roll Pen (for journaling and faux stitching), K&Co Journaling tag
1. SOUS - sketch
2. Aly's - stitching (faux stitching on the journaling paper)
3. Creative Inspirations - stitching
4. Busy Beauties - anything goes
5. Penny's Paper - photo inspiration (black, white, and gray)
6. Charisma Cardz - spots and stripes