Happy Tuesday! The challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week is "celebrate summer." When I think of summer, I always think of the beach, so I did a beach theme for my card.
Close up of the "water"
Patterned Paper - American Crafts, DCWV
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda Surfing, Edwin Surfing
Misc: Distress Inks, White Gelly Roll Pen, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents, Letter Beads, Adhesive Rhinestones
1. Tuesday Throwdown - celebrate summer
2. A Spoon Full of Sugar - sunshine
3. Daring Cardmakers - the world is your oyster - places around the world (this card reminds me of my honeymoon in Hawaii!)
4. Magnolia-licious Birthday Bash - bling it
5. Magnolia Down Under - swirly swirls (the surf board and ocean have lots of swirls)
6. Stampin for the weekend - summer/travel
7. Sentimental Sundays - summertime
8. The Shabby Tea Room - summertime