Thursday, June 10, 2010

Parents of the Bride Layout

I've been working on my wedding album, so I thought I would share a few layouts. 

Left Page:


Right Page:


Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, DCWV, Paper Pizazz
Misc: Primas, Jolees, Making Memories Letter stickers, Adhesive rhinestones & pearls

Challenges:
1. Cupcake Craft - dazzle us (sparkle)
2. Alphabet - F is for flowers
3. A spoon full of sugar - floral delight
4. Stampel Magie - flowers
5. Create4Fun - black & white + 1 color (purple)
6. Daring Cardmakers - pearls

6 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

WOW! Beautiful LO. You look so gorgeous sweetie.OH MY GOSH!! RubyM:)

Catherine said...

Thank you Lauren for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your layouts are superb ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

The Crafty Den said...

What gorgeous layouts. Love the colour scheme and embellishments. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lesley said...

Beautiful LOs, I love the colours! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Anonymous said...

oh, this is lovely - thank you for joining us at the alphabet challenge. x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

WoW...you look beautiful! You wedding gown is stunning. Beautiful layout.

xoxo,
Lori