Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting Ready - Wedding Layouts

A few more wedding layouts.  These pictures were taken at the hair salon (it's called "Mirage").

Left page:

Close up of the title (and inking):

Right page (photos were taken after our hair was done):

Details:
Patterned Paper - Miss Elizabeth's, Express Yourself Creatively
Cricut - A Child's Year font, Forever Young (hairdryer)
Jolees Embsllishments, K&Co Embellishments, Me & My Big Ideas journaling sticker (which I photocopied onto purple cardstock), White Gelly Roll Pen, Black Sharpie, Purple Adhesive pearls,

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

My son and DIL got married 2 years ago and I have to wonder if she's put together a scrapbook wedding album. Maybe I'll make one for her to put some pictures in. I know she has one from the photographer, but nothing as pretty as yours is turning out.