Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Picture Frame for my nephew

For my nephew's 7th birthday, I made him a framed scrapbook page from our snow tubing trip.  In May we took him to the Philadelphia zoo and he asked me to make him a frame from that trip too.  I tried to showcase the photos of all of his favorite animals at the zoo.  I love the photo (top right) of him with the GIANT snapping turtle!

Here's what I came up with - I'm very pleased with the end result:

Close up of the title:

Details:
Grid Paper by Tami Potter
Solid Cardstock by The Paper Co
Sharpie Marker (black)
White Gelly Roll Pen

Challenges:
1. Tuesday Throwdown - mosaic
2. Pile it On - favorite things (mosaics are my absolutely favorite thing to create!)

6 comments:

Davi said...

Awesome Lauren, I sure your nephew loves this page. Lots of fun reminders and so cool the way you did it in the mocaics!

eiyiyi said...

Looks amazing Lauren. I love all of your mosaic pages. Beautifully done. hugs, eileen

Kim said...

The layout is so nice. I bet your nephew loved it.

Helen said...

Fab LO!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Nana said...

Wow, very nice LO!
Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week!
hugs Nana

Ceal said...

Beautiful layout! thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown