Friday, July 2, 2010

Precious Moments - Wedding Layout

Here's another wedding layout. After the bridesmaids and I finished getting ready, they had me open their presents.  My parents gave me their presents as well.  I have collected Precious Moments since I was a kid, so my parents got me a bride and groom figure.


Close up of the presents:


After the presents were opened, it was time to get dressed.  The bridesmaids helped me with my tiara/veil and my dress.

Right Page:



Details:
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Cricut: A Child's Year font, Tie the Knot (presents)
Misc: Jolees Embellishments, Anna Griffin present stickers, Purple Adhesive Pearls, Precious Moments Sticker, Me & My Big Ideas journaling stickers,

2 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

GOOOD GOSH GIRL! Your on a roll.Are you done with your album?? These layouts are so nice.Oh and ofcourse the purple is so pretty lol! Great LO.RubyM:)

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

What a beautiful page and most of all, a beautiful bride that you made.