The challenge this week is "Christmas in July." I bought this adorable bear stamp and haven't used it, so this was the perfect opportunity to ink it up.
I tried two new techniques on this card. This is my first easel card. I also tried making a folded paper frame for the first time. I got both of the tutorials from Splitcoast Stampers.
Stamp - Imaginisce Snag Em Stamp (Bear), Inkadinkado sentiment (inside) and holly stamp, Studio G sentiment stamp (fromt)
Paper - K&Co
Misc - Adhesive pearls and rhinestones, Distress Inks, Bic Mark it Markers, MS Loops Punch Around the Page, Creative Memories Corner Rounder
1. Tuesday Throwdown - Christmas in July
2. Meljen's Designs - easel
3. Our Creative Corner - green, red, black, and white
4. Papertake Weekly - Cutie Patootie
5. Creative Cottage - touchy feely
6. Hand Full of Stamps - punch your stress out
7. Gingersnap - keep ahead of the calendar
8. Practical Scrappers - use 7 of your favorite things (markers, rhinestones, pearls, punches, score-pal, stamps, patterned paper)
9. Creative Inspiration - anything goes
10. Mami Doodles - anything goes