Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Blog Award

Amanda from Amanda's Crafts and More gave me this lovely award.  I am really honored! A huge THANK YOU goes out to her!

The rules for accepting this award are:
1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you- Thank you again Amanda! 

2.copy award to your blog











 


3. list three things you love about yourself:

~I have been married for almost 3 years to my wonderful husband Michael and we have two wonderful furry babies, Rocky and Daphne.
~I love scrapbooking, photography, gardening, reading, and traveling.
~I work as an associate sales rep for a yearbook company.


4.post a picture that you love on your blog:



5. pass award on to five (5) others - check out these super talented ladies and leave them some love!
* Ruby
* Eileen
* Jacque
* Leah
* Kim

2 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWHHH SHUCK LAUREN YOU ROCK LOL!!! Ok now i need to look for a picture hmmmmmm???!!! OK GIRL STOP WORKING SO HARD.Take care,RubyM:)

P.S
I been carrying your envie for quite a while now lmao!! good thing it hasn't been sent out.I have some more coming in this week!!!!! (new ones)EEEK!!! need your addy i can't seem to find it no where.

Leah said...

Thank you Lauren! So sweet of you:) I love that pic you posted, such a sweet family you are. Your diaper cake came out so cute too! Hugs...