I think this may be my favorite layout for Colbin's album (my future goddaughter) thus far. Her room is going to be pink with polka dots and her bedding has sheep all over it. So I created this spread, "little lamb."
This is the sketch I used for the right page.
Paper by K&Co, Me & My Big Ideas,
Misc: Chipboard buttons and labels from stash, Cricut Lyrical Letters, Magnolia Sheep Stamp, Faux Stitching with Sharpie,
1. LID - sketch
2. Pile it on - get into shape (3+ shapes)
3. Sew Many Challenges - stitching
4. Stamptacular Sunday - buttons and bows
5. Corrosive Challenge - faux technique (stitching)
6. Wild Orchid - one for the girls
7. Secret Crafter - what little girls are made of
8. Pixie Cottage - anything but a card
9. Simon Says - make a gift
10. City Crafters - isn't she lovely?
11. ECP - girly
12. If the shoe fits - die cuts
13. Lasting Memories - simplicity in a layout
14. Practical Scrappers - stitching
15. Little Paper Shop - stitching