Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Throwdown #11

Happy Tuesday!  I am on a business trip right now, so this post is scheduled.

This week, our challenge is a monochromatic color scheme.  I decided to make yet another baby card.  As stated in previous posts, I have nine pregnant friends, so I need as many baby cards as possible, lol.  This is for my friend Kim, she is having a boy (Mason) in about two - three weeks. 


Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Cuddly Horse
Papers: K&Co
Misc: Buttons, Bic Mark it Markers, Letter beads, glossy accents (applied to the halter)

4 comments:

Dana said...

So sweet and adorable Lauren! I love all the special touches and details.

Davi said...

Very sweet card Lauren. Im sure Kim will love it!! The buttons and his name add just the right touch!

Leah said...

Super cute Lauren! Love the corners with the buttons:)

Kim said...

The pony is so cute. Your friend is going to LOVE it.