My BFF Dara's baby shower is next weekend. (YAY!) I am busy finishing up the scrapbook that I'm giving her, making decorations, etc. Baby Colbin's room with have pink and white polka dots, and her bedding has sheep all over it. We used sheep and polka dots for her shower theme.
Here's the diaper cake that I made for the shower:
Dara registered for the adorable "sleep sheep" at Pottery Barn kids, so I decided to put it on top of the diaper cake. Do you LOVE the sunglasses I found at Target? I couldn't resist putting them on the sheep!
I also made a "diaper tub" to use as a decoration at the shower. Here it is:
I am so excited for the shower! I will be sure to post pics of the banner and other decorations that I am working on.
1. Simon Says - make a gift
2. The Pixie Cottage - anything but a card
3. Just Scraps - anything goes
4. I did it - anything goes
5. Fab & Funky - flower power
6. Creative Card - sparkle and shine
7. Little Red Wagon - make an altered item (the plastic box is altered to make the tub)
8. ECP- Girlie
9.Secret Crafter- Girlie
10. Everybody Art- In the garden
11. City Crafter- Isn't she lovely