Friday, June 1, 2018

June Stick it Down

Here's the June sketch from Stick it Down:


I have been itching to scrapbook the photos from my nephew's birth.  Spencer Alexander was born on March 31st and I am so in love with him!  He is so adorable!  I am honored that my brother and sister in law asked me to be his godmother.  

My brother is in the larger photo on the left page, holding Spencer just after he was born.  The large photo on the right page is my 15 year old nephew Justin, holding his little brother.  My husband and I are on the left page and my parents are on the right page. 









Supplies:

October Afternoon Farmhouse (background paper and blue polka dot pager)
Crate Paper Little Boy Blue (photo mats, chipboard)
Graphic 45 Little Darlings (Baby faces border strip)
CTMH Georgie (Project Life Cards)
Pinkfresh Studio Star & Heart Puffy Stickers

No comments: