Sunday, June 10, 2018

LM 399 - Stash Busting - Stencils and Texture Paste

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is stash busting.  This week, our challenge is to use stencils and texture paste on your layout.

My baby nephew, Spencer, was born the night before Easter.  My sister in law took the cutest photo of him in his Easter outfit while he was at the hospital.  I absolutely had to scrapbook it, plus it was a great excuse to use my adorable bunny stencil that I just bought!

I definitely stash busted this layout.  All of this is from older collections that I have been hoarding.










Supplies
Background Paper by CTMH Georgie Collection
Bunny Cut File by Miss Kate Cutables
Patterned Paper by Authentique Eastertime Collection
Easter eggs cut out from Webster's Pages New Beginnings Collection
Bunny Cameo by Webster's Pages
SU Scalloped Circle Punch & Large Circle Punch
Bunny Puffy Stickers by Dear Lizzy
Letter Stickers from the Target Dollar Bin last year
Heidi Swapp Color Shine


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous layout love the bunny stencil and all the little bunny embellishments-your nephew is gorgeous and definitely doesn't look newborn
Carol x