Sunday, June 3, 2018

LM 398 - Stash Busting - Use paints and/or mist


This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is stash busting.  This week, we are using paint and/or mist.  I LOVE trying to use items in my stash.  This whole layout is VERY old items!

I don't really have paint in my stash, but I used white gesso to paint a circle on my background.  I also used Heidi Swapp color shine in black and white to make some splatter marks.

This photo is of my BFF and I at her baby shower, in late December.  She lives in Los Angeles, so her parents threw a shower for her while she was home for Christmas.  

I am loving all of these vintage baby items from Prima and Crate Paper.  They worked so well together.  She and I both love all things vintage, so it seemed appropriate to use these for this layout.  Plus, the green fireplace in her parent's home (built in the 1800's) matches the leaf color on the background paper perfectly.



Supplies:
Anna Griffin Background Paper
Cosmo Cricket - Tea For Two (Label) paper
White Gesso
SEI Sweet Sora Puffy Sticker Hearts
Prima Heaven Sent Ephemera (deer, baby letters and small bird) 
Stampin up bakers twine in island indigo 
Crate paper Little Bo Peep Chipboard (clothing on clothes pins and large bird) 
Thickers letters 
Heidi Swap rotary stamp

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful scrapbook page love the pic and the little washing line
Carol x