Sunday, June 24, 2018

LM 401 - Stash Busting - Paper Stash

This month our theme at Lasting Memories is stash busting.  This week, our challenge is to use at least 5 patterned papers on your layout.  That's an easy challenge for me, since I tend to use a lot of patterns on my layouts.

My husband and I have been doing a lot of home renovations over the last few years.  Our home had a huge holly tree out front that my husband cut down a few years ago.  I took a photo of him with his chainsaw and I don't think I ever saw such a huge smile on his face.  I just had to scrap the photo, plus a before and after of our house. 

Close to my Heart's Jack paper line was SO perfect for this layout.  My husband is a redhead with a beard, so the paper and embellishments look like him!  I specifically bought this paper to use with this photo of Mike.










All supplies from CTMH Jack Collection

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with all the patterned papers and I love your embellishing! :)