Sunday, November 4, 2018

LM 420 - Techniques - Stitching

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is techniques.  This week, our challenge is to use stitching on your layouts.  

I decided to scrap photos from swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas.  I pulled out an old Cosmo Cricket collection, and it was perfect for this.  I love the whale tails, wave and bubble paper.  

I tried using my sewing machine, but it wasn't cooperating for me.  So instead, I faux stitched on this layout.












Supplies:
Patterned Paper and stickers by Cosmo Cricket Sea Air
Dolphin Stickers by Carta Bella
Black Fine Sharpie
Letter Chipboard by Pebbles
Enamel Dots by Eyelet Outlet
Chipboard by Recollections
Buttons by Fancy Pants

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Really wonderful work with all the faux stitching, Lauren!! I love your embellishing! Great REVEAL for Lasting Memories this week! :)