Sunday, November 25, 2018

LM 423 - Techniques - Mixed Media

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "techniques."  This week, our challenge is to use mixed media on your layout.  

I have had this pineapple stencil for a while and it was just BEGGING for some modeling paste.  My husband and I went to the Bahamas in May and I wore a shirt with pineapples all over it, so it fit perfectly with the stencil.  I am thrilled with how this layout turned out.  

I used some of my scraps from the Oasis collection, plus some paper and embellishments from the Wild Heart collection.







Supplies:
Crate Paper Wild Heart Collection (background paper, ephemera)
Crate Paper Oasis (paper scraps, stickers, ephemera)
Striped Letters by Amy Tangerine
Small blue letters by Pinkfresh
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Black
TCW Pineapple Stencil
Heidi Swapp Texture Paste in Gold and White (with green ink added)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Beautiful layout, Lauren! I love your mixed media work along with that clever title! Great REVEAL for Lasting Memories! :)