Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Stick it Down

Here's this month's sketch from Stick it Down.  Guess what?!?  It was designed by ME!


I wanted to use LOTS of leaves on this layout, so I chose photos from last Thanksgiving.  I was able to try out my new Stampin' Up leaf stamps and die cuts.  I was also able to use up some leaves from my stash.  I love fall, so I have tons of rhinestones, buttons, sequins etc. in leaf shapes.

My husband and I host Thanksgiving each year.  We invite both sets of our parents, as well as our brothers and my nephew.  I am so thankful that we are able to see so much of our family each year.



















Supplies:
Background and Solid Color Paper by SEI
Cross Stitched Alphabet & Leaves (cut out from) Carta Bella Autumn 
Burlap by SEI
Stampin' Up Vintage Leaves Stamp & Framelits Set
Black Stampin' Up Ink
Rhinestone Leaves by Eyelet Outlet
Button Leaves by Eyelet Outlet
Gold Leaf Sequins from Target Dollar Bin
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Black

No comments: