Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blog Award


Kim at Memories in Thyme gave me this lovely award. How thoughtful!

Here are the rules for this one:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.


Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are the people/blogs I have chosen for this award. I tried to pick blogs that I haven't given other awards...

1. Eileen
2. Claudia
3. Yvonne
4. Robyn
5. Sheryl
6. Shelly
7. Fibrejunky
8. Jennifer
9. Tonya
10. Okieladybug
11. Denise
12. Jeannie
13. Blondcrafter
14. Creative Candy
15. Katie

6 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Congratulations on your award. It is well-deserved.

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me in your award!

Jen said...

Thank you so much for this award, I've not seen this one before.
Hugs
Jen x

craftaddict said...

Well done, you deserve it and thanks for passing it on.
hugs

Creative Momma said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you for sharing it with me...hugs

FibreJunky said...

I finally got around to this one. I was so surprised to begin with - but I did want to thank you!! Now I get to check out your blog and your beautiful photographs (and cute cards!)