Here's two cards that I made today for Father's Day. A few days ago I made this Father's Day card too. Three down, four more to go.
I used this sketch to make the first card:
Here's the card for this sketch:
The inside of card 1:
Here are the challenges it applies to:
1. 2 Red Bananas - sketch
2. Card Positioning Systems - sketch (these two blogs teamed up for the sketch this week)
3. Stamptacular Sunday - Father's Day
4. If the shoe fits - masculine
5. Pile it on - more than one challenge, two ribbons
6. Cupcake Craft Challenges - Father's Day
I used Life's a Beach to create the lighthouse. I used the DCWV pet stack for the paper. And I absolutely LOVE these argyle stamps from the studio G father's day collection.
Here is another Father's Day card I just made. It doesn't follow the sketch or apply to the challenges.
My husband's grandfather was in the Navy, so I thought the boat and anchor were appropriate.
The inside of card 2:
The boat and anchor were from Life's a Beach. Again, I used the fabulous Studio G father's day stamps and the DCWV pet stack.