Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lasting Memories 51

This week at Lasting Memories, our challenge is to try something new.  I was at a scrapbook convention a few weeks ago and got lots of new stuff, so this was a great time to test it out!

I bought some divine twine and couldn't wait to try it out!  I've seen people use it to create flowers, lollipops, and lots of other things. 





 Close up of my twine flowers

Details:
Papers from Target $1 bin
Divine twine
Letter stickers by Me & My Big Ideas

Photobucket

5 comments:

Michele said...

Very fun! I would have never noticed until you mentioned in your post. Love the TWINE flowers!! :-) Very fun indeed!

tiffany said...

oooh I absolutely LOVE those twine flowers! Definitely going to have to try this!! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your flowers Lauren! Your LO is very cheerful!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Lauren! Great LO and looks like you all had fun!!! LOVE those flowers and what a creative way to use the twine!!

Evanna said...

LOVE IT!! The twine looks great!