Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #63

Happy Tuesday! This week at Tuesday Throwdown, our challenge is dimension and texture.  I used my new flower soft, felt, wet & dry embossing, glossy accents, buttons, rhinestones, pearls, and twine.  I hope that's enough dimension and texture for ya!






Details:
Image by My Grafico
Sentiment by Stampin Up
Paper by DCWV
Flower soft
Felt flower by Target
Gold Embossing Powder
Stampin Up Embossing Folder
Glossy accents
Buttons, rhinestones, pearls, from stash
Divine twine

Photobucket

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Love the embossed background and the Flower Soft is perfect! Such a delightful image.

Davi said...

Very pretty Lauren!! I love the colors and the cool dimension you created on the flowers with the flower soft and felt!!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

LOL - I feel exactly the same way - just loading it up... and yours works great without being too cluttered. Awesome design.

Unknown said...

I really like the shine on the leaves.

Cheryl said...

Cute card. I love the glossy leaves and "fuzzy" flowers! ~~Thanks for visiting my blog for the Flourishes Customer Appreciation Blog Hop. I hope you’ll visit again soon. Good Luck in the contest!

Karen Wilson said...

This is really pretty, Lauren!