Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lasting Memories 52

This week at Lasting Memories, our challenge is "what's your secret." You have to put something hidden on your layout. Can you find mine?



This is a layout of our 24th birthdays.  I say "our" because my husband and I are 10 days apart (we were even baptized on the same day, in the same church!).  We celebrate our birthdays together usually.  For our 24th, since we were on our honeymoon for Mike's birthday, we celebrated both birthdays on my birthdate.



Here's my tag hidden behind the photo: (And I just love these Stampin' Up number candle stamps!

 Here's the tag:

Details:
Paper by TPC Studio
Tag by K&Co
Cricut Birthday Bash
Stampin Up Patterned Party (Number Candles on tag)
EK Success Facenator and Staples

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cool that you can celebrate your birthdays together. But it's even cooler that you were baptized together. I love your journaling tag and try to do this sometimes also.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Evanna said...

I love this the bright colours on this page, and the journaling tag it very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love this page!! So fun!!

tiffany said...

such a fun LO, love how you tucked the tag behind the photo! Those #candle stamps are super cute too! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Brenda said...

clean, lines and great color - the makings of a fabulous layout!

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a wonderful secret!

Karen Wilson said...

Great "secret" Lauren! My hubby and I are the same. We're about 3 weeks apart (3 yrs different though, me being the baby..lol) so we are actually celebrating ours together with family this Friday. We haven't done that in a while, but we're looking fwd to it!! Great LO!

Michele said...

Love your fun colorful layout!! The colored diamonds behind your title really caught my eye. And the tag is perfect. Great layout.. Great Secret. :-)